14 March 2009

FANCY LACE IDEAS

a few web finds to share this saturday...

i am planning to pretty up my parcels with this tape from rockett st george

make breakfast-time special with a rubber lace tablerunner from design my world
{check out the bargain placemats too}

serve home-baked treats on these sweet doilies from plumo

and begin many projects as i have these beauties! they were passed my way by my very kind aunt lynda who has been having one major clearout...i have been so lucky to have bag-fulls dropped on my doorstep of the most wonderful trimmings and some quirky finds that i'll show and tell soon.

7 comments:

  1. Ding Dongs!
    Your aunt Lynda's donations have made me go all tingly!

    I have seen the lace tape at the Eternal maker and have to say I was tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so into lace, and doilies, at the moment. Actually now that I think about it I have always been into lace. Maybe I am just loving that the rest of the worlds loves it now too!

    That tape is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous15.3.09

    So absolutely beautiful, I love lace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much lacy goodness! The pink paper doilies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that lace would look wonderful trimming a skirt, or wrapped round a wedding bouquet
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. If something with lace is always gorgeous......

    ReplyDelete
  7. If something with lace is always gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x