08 August 2012

She Sorts Shoes...I Sew Skirts


we squeeze together in my studio (not that it is super small but more that it is super messy) and it is lovely to be able to work on something while elsa is there and happy to play/sort/instruct "too noisy mummy!" as the overlocker overpowers the music on the radio.

have you read the delight that is anthology issue 8? it's a living...exploring the creative connection between work and home. i adore this magazine and have poured over each copy since i subscribed 2 years ago. a whole post in itself really needs to be written about my thoughts on this subject. later in the week.

tonight an update in the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you from the heart for leaving me a message...your hellos and encouragement mean a lot to me! i will do my very best to reply individually to each comment via the same post so do check back. x